1.有提示词题型（七个） 考查词类： 动词、形容词、副词，名词，（代词） 2.无提示词题型（三个）
无提示词：试题规定“阅读下面材料， 在空白处填入适当的内容（ 1 个单词）” 即一个空格只能填一个单词。 2、有提示词题：试题中要求“使用括号 内单词的正确形式填空”，这个词的正确 形式究竟由几个单词组成？要求不能超过 三个词，但三年高考题的答案没有出现过 三个词的，都是填一个或两个。
1. 根据句子结构准确判断使用所给动词的谓语还是非谓语 2. 谓语动词一般考察简单的时态和语态，如一般现在时/ 一般过去时 3. 理解非谓语动词基本意义和用法（to do / doing /done）
1. It was （be）unimaginable that it could ever be cleaned up. 2. I was waiting at the bus stop, worried about being (be) late for school 3.It took years of work to reduce (reduce) the industrial pollution and clean the water. 4. While there are amazing （amaze) stories of instant transformation, for most of us the changes are gradual.
5.The walls have given out their heat and are now cold enough to cool (cool) the house during the hot day. 6. A boy on a bike caught(catch) my attention. He was riding beside the bus…… 7.The adobe dwellings(土坯房) built (build）by the Indians of the American southwest are admired by architects. 8. He made cheese and butter for the family with what was left (leave)(2015广东)
词性变化：形 形容 词/ 副词 形
(1). The river was so polluted that it actually(actual) caught fire and burned. (2). Finally, that hard work paid off and now the water in the river is cleaner (clean) than ever． (3). The crowd of strangers suddenly(sudden) became friendly to one another. (4). What makes the adobe dwellings admirable is their ability ___________(able) to “air condition” a house.
单数变复数 名词 词性变化：名 主宾格变化 反身代词的变化: I (myself); he(himself);we(ourselves) 代词 形
you(yourself/yourselves);they(themselves);it(itself) 形容词/名词性物主代词的使用 my+sth=mine
This proverb is saying (change) we have to let things changes 1.For most of us the are gradual go a inlot their__9__(nature) course. (2008广东 and require of effort and work, like cleaning up) patient (patience). a polluted river. Just be _________ natural (nature) architects, the Pueblo Indians 2. As ________ figured out exactly …….. 3.The driver asked, “Did anyone lose a suitcase?” A me/mine woman shouted, “Oh dear! It is ____________(I)”
并列连词：and /but/or 连词 从属连词：定语从句引导词(that/which/who; where/when/why) 名词从句引导词(that/whether/what/等)
1. Maybe you have a habit which/that is driving your family crazy. 2. There are many people waiting at the stop, _______some of them looked very anxious. and how thick the 3.The Indians figured out exactly ______ adobe walls(土坯墙) needed to be.
4. My friends walked me to the bus stop and waited until with me ______the bus arrived. (2011广东)
考点五： 冠词 介词
冠词： 冠词的基本用法（特别是单数可数名词前） 抽象名词具体化和固定搭配。
考点五： 冠词 介词
1. Now, years later, this river is one of ________ most the outstanding examples of environmental cleanup. to the window, so I had a 2. I got a place next ______ good view of the sidewalk. 3.______ At the same time, they warm up again for the night 4. The only reason a man would sell salt at a lower price would be because he was desperate for money. (2013广东)
动词 非谓语动词：-ing，-ed，to do 7空 名词：单复数 （有提示词）形容词/副词修饰成份，比较级、最高级 词性转换
连词（并列句）：and, but, or… 引导词（从句）：who, that, what… 3空 代词：they/their/theirs/them （无提示词） themselves… 介词：in, on, to, for… 冠词： a/an, the
We had made our reservation six Yangshuo,China months 17 (early), but the man at It was raining lightly when I______(arrive) the front desk said there had been a （谓语时态）arrived mistake. （ 2014 广东） in Yangshuo just before dawn. But I didn’t care.
A few hours______, I’d been at home in Hong before / earlier （副词或其比较级） Kong, with _____(it) choking smog. Here, the its（形容词物主代词） 2017/1/11 air was clean and fresh, even with the rain.
I’d skipped nearby Guilin, a dream place for tourists
seeking the limestone mountain tops and dark waters of the Li River_____are pictured by artists in so many
Chinese _____(painting). Instead, I’d headed straight
for Yangshuo. For those who fly to Guilin, it’s only an hour away_____ car and offers all the scenery of the
Yangshuo______(be) really beautiful. A study of is（动词时态+主谓一致） travelers_____(conduct) by the website TripAdvisor conducted（非谓语） names Yangshuo as one of the top 10 destinations in the world. And the town is fast becoming a popular weekend destination for people in Asia. Abercrombie & Kent, a travel company in Hong Kong, says it___(regular) arranges quick getaways here for regularly（副词 / 词类转换） people_____(live) in Shanghai and Hong Kong. living（非谓语作定语）
Chengdu has dozens of new millionaires, Asia’s biggest building, and fancy new hotels. But for tourists like me, pandas are its attraction top___________(attract). So it was a great honour to be invited backstage at the not-forprofit Panda Base, where ticket money helps pay for research, was allowed （allow）to get up close to these cute animals at the I___________ 600-acre centre. From tomorrow, I will be their UK ambassador. The officially title will be ________(official) given to me at a ceremony in London. to But my connection with pandas goes back ______ my days on a TV show in the mid-1980s, _____ when I was the first Western TV permitted (permit) to film a special unit caring for pandas reporter_________ rescued from starvation in the wild. My ambassadorial duties will include ___________(introduce) British visitors to the 120-plus pandas introducing at Chengdu and others at a research centre in the misty mountains of Bifengxia.
On my recent visit, I held a lively three-month-old twin that had been rejected by ______ its (it) mother. The nursery team switches him every few ________( days day) with his sister so that while one is being bottle-fed, ______ the other is with mum-----she never suspects.