本试卷分第一卷（选择题）和第二卷（非选择题）两部分，共 150 分，考试时间 120 分钟。 第 I 卷 (选择题 共 85 分) 第一部分 听力（共两节，满分 20 分） 第一节（共 5 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 5 分） 听下面 5 段对话。每段对话后有一个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选 出最佳选项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后，你都有 10 秒钟的时间来回答有关 小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。 1.What did the speakers do just now? A. They cheated someone. 2. Where is Kate? A. On the playground. B. In the museum. C. In the library. B. They had an exam. C. They had an argument.
3. What is the probable relationship between the speakers? A. Classmates. B. Student and teacher. C. Boss and secretary.
4. What are the speakers talking about? A. A new TV set. B. A TV program. C. A radio program.
5. What does the woman do to keep fit? A. She is on a crazy diet. B. She goes to the gym four times a week.
C. She eats mostly vegetables now. 第二节 (共 15 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 15 分) 听下面 5 段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个 选项中选出最佳选项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前，你将有时间阅读各个 小题，每小题 5 秒钟；听完后，各小题将给出 5 秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。 听第 6 段材料，回答第 6 至 7 题。 6. What time is it now? A. 5:00 p.m. B. 3:00 p.m. C. 2:00 p.m.
7. How will the man go to the museum? A. He will take the bus. B. He will walk there. C. He will take a taxi.
听第 7 段材料，回答第 9 至 10 题。 8. What are the speakers probably doing? A. Having a party. 9. How old is Helen? A. Five. B. Ten. C. Twelve. B. Looking at some pictures. C. Visiting a friend.
10. Who might Bill be? A. The woman’s son. B. The woman’s nephew. C. The woman’s brother. 听第 8 段材料，回答第 11 至 13 题。 11. Why can’t the man play baseball? A. He is busy with his homework.. C. He needs to get ready for the moving. 12. What did the woman put first in the box? A. Books. B. Magazines. C. Plates. B. He has to look after his mother.
13. What did the woman ask the man to do in the end? A. Read something interesting to her. B. Stop to have a rest. C. Lend her some magazines. 听第 9 段材料，回答第 14 至 16 题。 14. What is the woman doing? A. Having an interview. B. Getting some information about a job.
C. Introducing a school to the man. 15. What might the woman’s major be? A. French. B. English. C. Spanish.
16. How much will the woman probably earn each year? A. ￡5000. B. ￡8000. C. ￡30000.
听第 10 段材料，回答第 17 至 20 题。 17.Who is the man? A. A teacher. B. A translator. C.A reporter.
18. How does the man describe learning a foreign language? A. Relaxing. B. Interesting. C. Tiring.
19. What should people do to master foreign languages according to the man?
A. Find some shortcuts.
B. Buy a lot of books.
C. Do a lot of work..
20. What is important in the beginning according to the man? A. Short-term improvements. C. Long-term goals. 第二部分：英语知识运用（共两节，满分 35 分） 第一节：语法和词汇知识（共 15 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 15 分） 从 A、B、C、D 四个选项中，选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项，并在答题卡上将该项 涂黑。 21.---Tom had a good time at the party. ---_________,and _________. A. So he had; so did I C. So he did; so did I B. So had he; so I did D. So did he; so I did B. Comparing different languages.
22.The _______ expression on her face suggested she was ______ when she heard the news. A. amazing; amazed B. amazed; amazed C. amazed; amazing D. amazing; amazing 23.How many pages have you ______so far? Can you return the book to me tomorrow? A. looked B. seen C. covered D. turned
24.The train _______for Beijing at 19:45. We must hurry up. A. will leave B. left C. has left D. leaves
25.It is reported that the United States uses _______energy as the whole Europe. A. as twice B. twice much C. twice much as D. twice as much
26.The door opened________. A. of itself B. by itself C. for itself D. itself
27.I don’t think you’ll be bored in the English class,_________? A. do you B. will you C. don’t you D. won’t you
28.My mother ______ always ______ me as a little child. A. does; treat B. /; treats C. is; treating D. has; treated
29. The exciting moment we had been looking forward to ______last Friday. A. to come B. came C. coming D. come
30.I really appreciate _____ to relax with you on this beautiful island. A. having time B. to have had time C. to have time D. to having time
31. Can you believe that in _____ a rich country there should be _____many poor people? A. such; such B. so; so C. such; so D. so; such
32.---You know, Bob is a little slow ______understanding, so... ---So I have to be patient ______him. A. on; with B. in; to C. at; for D. in; with
33.She admitted ______ some bicycles from her neighborhood. A. steal B. to steal C. having stolen D. to have stolen
34.Rather than ______ on a crowded bus, he always prefers ______ a bicycle. A. ride; to ride B. to ride; riding C. ride; ride D. riding; ride
35.The thief was brought to the police station, with his hands _____ behind his back. A. to tie B. tied C. tying D. to be tied
第二节： 完型填空（共 20 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 20 分） 阅读下面短文，掌握其大意，然后从 36—55 各题所给的四个选项（A、B、C 和 D） 中，选出最佳选项，并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 My first memories of acts of kindness are from when I was about 12 years old. I always people as soon as possible with whatever they needed. At that time, I noticed that many 37 a snowstorm. I would spend part of a apartment doors to ask if they 40 people had difficulty going to the grocery store 39 38 36
Saturday knocking on my elderly neighbor’s 41 was down a hill and I 42 , too. 44 in
anything from the store. The
would bring back a couple of bags of goods for them. I liked it and it made them so My friends asked me and it became a 43 I was doing and after some time some of them
45 as time went by. I 46 47
asked for money for what I did, but sometimes
the old ladies would
the change in my pocket secretly. The next time I would buy some
flowers or cards for them. When I went to college, many of these people would 48 my mother about me, 50 49
my mother didn’t always know who they were. It was through those and these people that she I 52 51
between my mother
what I used to do for them — I had never told her. 53 until today. Now, I’m a teacher and
helping others when I was 12 and it
teaching my students the art of true why not 55
54 . At first I wrote this for my diary, but my mother said
it with everyone. I hope this inspires younger people and the old alike.
36 A. gave 37 A. lazy 38.A. since 39.A. snowy 40.A. got 41.A. hospital 42.A. sad 43.A. what 44.A. turned 45.A. rule 46.A. usually 47.A. put 48.A. think 49.A. or 50.A. discussion 51.A. learned about 52.A. finished 53.A. pauses 54.A. love 55.A. show
B. helped B. tired B. before B. fine B. needed B. factory B. young B. when B. joined B. tradition B. never B. choose B. guess B. and B. conversations B. thought over B. lasted B. remains B. honesty B. share
C. cared C. old C. until C. funny C. fetched C. store C. strange C. why C. gave C. habit C. always C. save C. ask C. so C. statements C. knew from C. stopped C. continues C. friendship C. deliver
D. offered D. kind D. after D. busy D. took D. college D. happy D. whether D. looked D. custom D. sometimes D. keep D. find D. but D. speeches D. talked about D. started D. follows D. kindness D. divide
第三部分：阅读理解（共 15 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 30 分） 阅读下列短文，从每题所给的四个选项（A、B、C 和 D）中，选出最佳选项，并在答 题卡上将该项涂黑。 A If you go into the forest with friends, stay with them. If you don’t, you may get lost. If you get lost, this is what you should do. Sit down and stay where you are. Don’t try to find your friends—let them find you. You can help them find you by staying in one place. There is another way to help your friends or other people to find you. You can shout or whistle three times. Stop. Then shout or whistle three times again. Any signal given three times is a call for help. Keep up shouting or whistling. Always three times together. When people hear you, they will
know that you are not just making a noise for fun. They will let you know that they have heard your signal. They will give you two shouts or two whistles. When a signal is given twice, it is an answer to a call for help. If you don’t think that you will get help before night comes, try to make a little house with branches. Make yourself a bed with leaves and grass． When you need some water, you have to leave your little branch house to look for it. Don’t just walk away. Pick off small branches and drop them as you walk in order to go back again easily. When you are lost, the most important thing to do is to stay in one place． 56. If you get lost in the forest, you should_______． A. try to find your friends C. stay in one place and give signals B. walk around the forest D. shout as loudly as possible
57. When you hear two shouts or two whistles, you know that _______． A. someone is afraid of an animal C. someone needs help B. something terrible will happen D. people will come to help you
58. The main idea of the passage is _______． A. how to travel in the forest B. what you should do if you are lost in the forest C. what you should do if you want to get some water D. how to spend the night in the forest B Nearly everyone was very much against motor cars when they first appeared. So the government found a very clever way to try and drive them off the roads. Back in 1861, a previous government had passed a law about the heavy steam vehicles which were beginning to crawl about the roads of Britain. This law said that no vehicle should go more than 10 miles an hour in the country and 5 miles an hour in town. Four years later these speed limits were reduced to 4 and 2 m. p. h, and a man with a red flag had to walk in front to warn people of the danger. This law applied to ordinary cars, too, and the police started to arrest drivers who broke the speed limit and didn't have a man with a red flag. Of course, it made the idea of motor cars seem quite ridiculous. But this law was stopped in 1878 and the speed limit was raised to the frightening speed of 14 m. p. h, in 1896. A special race was held from London to Brighton to celebrate this
victory for the motor car industry. The London-Brighton Veteran Car Run is still held every November to mark this event. Only cars made before 1905 may take part. In the first rally there were no more than 33 entrants, and only 22 of them finished the course. Nowadays, so many old cars apply to go on the run that the organizers have had to restrict the entry. Early motorists had to carry their own spare parts and do their own repairs. If they had a real breakdown, the only chance of getting anywhere was to borrow a horse and hitch it to the front of the car! 59. What do the first two paragraphs mainly tell us? A. The heavy steam vehicles appeared as early as 1861. B. The first car drivers had to pay attention to the speed limits. C. No one liked motor cars when they first appeared. D. The British government tried to do away with motor cars. 60. What does the underlined “it” in the third paragraph refer to? A. The government. B. The law. C. A red flag. D. The speed limit.
61. If the car had a very serious mechanical problem on the road, most probably the early motorists would __________. A. abandon their cars C. use an animal to finish their journey B. find some friends to help D. repair the car with spare parts C Do you like to eat out? Do you like to eat quickly? Do you like inexpensive food? Some people go to fast-food restaurants for these reasons．In the past，people usually went to diners for these reasons．In fact，many people in the States still go to diners today for the same reasons． A man named Walter Scott had the first “diner'’ in 1872．It wasn't really a diner．It was only a food cart．People on the street walked up to the cart to buy food．These carts served late-night workers who wanted a cup of coffee and all late-night meal．The meal was a sandwich or boiled eggs．In 1887，Samuel Jones built the first diner big enough to allow the customers to come inside．However，they did not sit down．Later，people built diners with counters(柜台)and stools，and people sat down while they ate． Before long， many diners stayed open around the clock． In other words， people were able to eat in a diner at any time．Diners changed in other ways，too．The original menu of sandwiches
and coffee became bigger．it included soup，favorite dish，and a breakfast menu．In addition， diners soon became permanent buildings．They were no longer carts on wheels． Diners today look similar to the diners of the early 1900s．They are usually buildings with large windows．Inside，the diners have shining counters with stools，booths，and tables and chairs．People can eat all three meals in a modern diner． Today，many people eat in fast-food restaurants such as McDonald’s and Burger King. However，the diner remains an American tradition，and thousands of people still enjoy eating there．It was popular a century ago，and it is still popular today． 62. When people came to the diner built by Samuel Jones, people ______． A. had to wait for a long time before they got their food B. all praised Samuel Jones for what he had done C. had to stand while eating their food D. had to cook the food by themselves 63．What meals did the first diners serve? A. Only breakfast． C. Only lunch． B. Only night-meals． D. All of the above． ． D. five ways
64. According to Paragraph 3，diners changed in A. two ways B. three ways C. four ways .
65. The main idea of the passage is
A. diners are different from fast-food restaurants in many ways B. Samuel Jones built the first diner big enough to allow the customers to come inside C. American diners serve many types of food 24 hours a day to their customers D. the diner is a traditional，popular place to eat in the United States D 七选五阅读----根据短文内容，从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中 有两项为多余选项。(注意：看清楚题号，填涂在答题卡的相应位置上) Doctors say anger can be an extremely damaging emotion, unless you learn how to deal with it. They warn that anger can lead to heart disease, stomach problems, headaches, emotional problems and possibly cancer. ___71___ Some people express anger openly in a calm reasonable way. Others burst with
anger, and scream and yell. But other people keep their anger inside. They can not or will not express it. This is called repressing anger. For years many doctors thought that repressing anger was more dangerous to a person’s health than expressing it. They said that when a person is angry, the brain releases the same hormones （荷尔蒙）. They speed the heart rate, raise blood pressure, or sugar into the blood, etc. ___72___ Some doctors say that both repressing and expressing anger can be dangerous. They believe that those who express anger violently may be more likely to develop heart disease, and they believe that those who keep anger inside may face a greater danger of high blood pressure. ___73___ They say the first step is to admit that you are angry and to recognize the real cause of the anger, then decide if the cause is serious enough to get angry about. If it is, they say, “___74___ Wait until your anger has cooled down and you are able to express yourself calmly and reasonably.” Doctors say that a good way to deal with anger is to find humor in the situation that has made you angry. ___75___ A．In general the person feels excited and ready to act. B．They said that laughter is much healthier than anger. C．Expressing anger violently is more harmful than repressing it. D．Anger may cause you a cancer. E．Do not express your anger while angry. F．Anger is a normal emotion that we all feel from time to time. G．Doctors say the solution is learning how to deal with anger. 第 II 卷 (客观题 共 65 分) 第四部分：写作(共五节，满分65分) 第一节：根据首字母，或中文提示填入正确形式的单词（共10小题；每小题1分，满分10分） 1.To my great d________, it rained the whole day yesterday, so we missed the football match. 2.Our teacher gave us many i_________ and we worked by ourselves. 3. He a_________ his wife and children and went to USA to make money. 4.The house is d________ into five parts and the largest one is used as a living room. 5. The beautiful s_______ in the mountain attracts thousands of tourists every day.
6.The child felt ________ (尴尬）before strangers. 7.Some ________(科学的)teaching methods have been introduced into our school. 8.We looked for her everywhere but she had _________（消失）into the crowd. 9.They ________(组织) a big party yesterday evening to celebrate their teacher ’s birthday. 10. I asked for an ________(面试) with my boss to discuss my job and future. 第二节：根据所学课文内容，填入所缺词的正确形式（共10小题；每小题1分，满分10分） I live in Shijiazhuang, the capital city of Hebei Provice. Today is my first day at Senior High school. The new school is very good and the teachers are 1 and friendly. Every 2 and the
classroom has a computer with a special screen. The English class is really teacher’s method of teaching is nothing like 3
of the teachers at my Junior High school.
We have fun as well as learn to speak, and I don’t think I’ll be bored in the English class. Everyone in my class likes Ms Shen, who helps us a 5 4 our spelling and handwriting in
way, with spelling games and other activities. Both boys and girls work hard, though
they say that girls are usually more hard-working than boys.
Mrs Li is my English teacher, who is kind and patient. She always avoid
students feel stupid and she always explains English grammar so clearly that ever I can understand it. They feel they can make 7 with her. Mrs Chen is serious and strict. Ever the students
who keep coming to class late are always on time for her lessons. Most of the students 8 her because her teaching is well organized and clear. They think the will do 9 them. Mr Wu enjoys teaching Chinese literature. He 10 his
well with her
hands about a lot when he gets excited. He often tells jokes when the students are getting bored. Even things like compositions and summaries are fun with him.
第三节：阅读下面材料，在空白处填入适当的内容（1个单词）或括号内单词的正确形式。 （共 10小题；每小题1分，满分10分） There were once a goat and a donkey, hardest so the farmer fed it the food 3 2 1 lived on a farm. The donkey worked the
(much) food. Sometimes the donkey was given more 4 it began plotting
it could eat. This made the goat so jealous（嫉妒）
against（谋划对付） the donkey. “Hey, donkey,” the goat said one day. “I think you do too much
work on this farm. You carry such heavy things
morning to night. Why don’t you
pretend to get sick so you can take a day off ?” The donkey thought the goat had a great idea. So the next morning, the donkey eyes 7 6 (lie) in the stable （ 畜 栏 ） on its side with its 8 looking at the donkey,
(close). Right away, the farmer called in a doctor. 9
the doctor said it needed a special medicine farmer killed 10
(make) from the heart of a goat. So the
goat and gave the donkey the medicine made from its heart.
学号： ）班 高一（
高一年级第一次月考英语答题卷 第四部分：写作(共五节，满分65分) 第一节：根据首字母，或中文填入正确形式的单词（共10小题；每小题1分，满分10分） 1.___________ 2._____________ 3.____________ 4.___________ 5.____________ 6.___________ 7._____________ 8.____________ 9.___________ 10.___________ 第二节：根据所学课文内容，填入所缺词的正确形式（共10小题；每小题1分，满分10分） 1.___________ 2._____________ 3.____________ 4.___________ 5.____________ 6.___________ 7._____________ 8.____________ 9.___________ 10.___________ 第三节：阅读下面材料，在空白处填入适当的内容（1个单词）或括号内单词的正确形式。 （共 10小题；每小题1分，满分10分） 1.___________ 2._____________ 3.____________ 4.___________ 5.____________ 6.___________ 7._____________ 8.____________ 9.___________ 10.___________ 第四节: 短文改错（共 10 处错误；每处 1 分，满分 10 分） Dear sir, Last year I buy a radio in your store on Chang An Road. We all like shape of the radio. And yesterday I found something was wrong with it. It began to make a noise when it turned on. At first it was low but gradually it become louder and louder. To make the matter worse，it even stopped working sometimes. We all felt disappointing. I am writing you to ask for help. Would you please send a person to repair them? I would be at home this weekend. Please call me before you come to here. My telephone number is 66065531. Thanks you very much. Li Ming 第五节：书面表达（满分 25 分） 假定你是李华， 看到班上有部分同学在完成作业时， 不自己独立完成而是抄袭他人的作 业，针对这种现象，请你以 My opinion on copying others’ homework 为题谈谈你自己的看法。 注意：1. 短文必须包括所有内容要点，可适当发挥； 2. 短文标题与开头已为你写好，不计入总词数： 3. 词数： 120 字左右。 作业量大，偏难 主要原因 对功课不感兴趣，懒惰
完成任务，取悦老师 抄袭不对，不良行为 危害及解决办法 要诚实，勤奋学习 有困难可请教同学和老师 个人看法 ......
My opinion on copying others’ homework It is known to us all that some students copy others’ homework.____________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________