新课标高考英语（ 高考英语 2011 年新课标高考英语（科）试题
第一卷 注意事项： 注意事项： 1．回答第一卷前，考生务必将自己的姓名、准考证号、填写在答题卡上。 2．选出每小题答案后，用 2B 铅笔把答题卡上对应题目的答案标号涂黑。如需改动、 用橡皮擦干净后， 再选涂其他答案标号。不能答在本试卷上，否则无效。
第一部分 听力（共两节，满分 30 分） 做题时先将答案标在试卷上。 录音内容结束后， 你将有两分钟的时间将试卷上的答案转 涂到答题卡上。 第一节（共 5 小题；每小题 l.5 分，满分 7.5 分） 听下面五段对话。每段对话后有一小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最佳 选项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后，你都有 10 秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和 阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。 例：How much is the shirt? A．￡19.15. B．￡9.15. C．￡9.18. 答案是 B。 1．What does the man like about the play? A．The story B．The ending C．The actor 2．Which place are the speakers trying to find? A．A hotel. B．A bank.. C．.A restaurant.
第 1 页 共 14 页
3．What time will the two speakers meet? A．5:30 B．5:10 C．4:40 4．What will the man do? A．Change the plan. B．Wait for a phone call. C．Sort tings suit. 5．What does the woman want to do? A．See a film with the man. B．Offer th e man some help. C．Listen to some great music. 第二节（共 15 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 22.5 分） 听下面 5 段对话或独白。每段对话后有几个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中 选出最佳选项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话前．你将有时间阅读各个小题，每小题 5 秒钟；听完后，各小题给出 5 秒钟的作答时间。每段对话读两遍。 听第 6 段材料，回答第 6、7 题。 6．Where is Ben?? A．In the kitchen. B．At school. C．In the park. 7．What will the children do in the afternoon? A．Help set the table. B．Have a party. C．Do their homework.. 听第 7 段材料，回答 8、9 题。 8．What are two speakers talking about? A．A family holiday B．A business trip. C．A travel plan.
第 2 页 共 14 页
9．Where did Rachel go? A．Spain. B．Italy. C．China 听第 8 段材料，回答第 10 至 12 题。
听第 9 段材料，回答第 13 至 16 题。 13．Where does Michelle Ray come from A．A middle-sized city. B．A small town. C．A big city. 14．Which place would Michelle Ray take her visitors to for shopping? A．The Zen Garden. B．The Highlands. C．The Red River area. 15．What does Michelle Ray do for complete quiet? A．Go camping. B．Study in a library. C．Read at home.
第 3 页 共 14 页
16．What are the speakers talking about in general? A．Late-night shopping. B．Asian food. C．Louisville. 听第 10 段材料，回答第 17 至 20 题。
第二部分英语知识运用（共两节，满分 55 分） 第一节：语法和词汇知识（共 l5 小题；每小题 l 分，满分 l5 分） 从 A、B、C、D 四个选项中，选出可以填人空 白处的最佳选项，并在答题卡上将该项 涂黑。 例： It is generally considered unwise tot give a child _____he or she wants. A. however C. whichever B. whatever D. whenever 答案是 B
第 4 页 共 14 页
21．— We could invite John and Barbara to the Friday night party? —Yes, A．Why not ? I’ll give them a call right now. B．what for C． why D．what
22．Try______ she might, Sue couldn’t get the door open.. A．if B．when C．since D．as 23. Planning so ahead _______ no sense—so many things will have changed by next year. A. made B. is making C. makes D. has made 24．I wasn’t sure if he was really interested or if he_______ polite. A．was just being B．will just be C． had just been D．would just be
25．-- Someone wants you on the phone. ---_______ nobody knows I am here. A．Although B．And C． But D．So
26． I can ___the house being untidy, but I hate it if it's not clean. A. come up with B. put up with C. turn to from behind the house. C. to rise D. risen D. stick to
27. The next thing he saw was smoke A. rose B. rising
28. Only when he reached the tea-house A. he realized B. he did realize
it was the same place he’d been in last year. C. realized he there. D. has lain D. did he realize
29. When Alice came to, she did not know now long she A. had been lying B. ha s been lying C. was lying yourself. C. more than
30. The form cannot be signed by anyone A. rather than B. other than
D. better than
31. The prize will go to the writer A. that 32. They A. will B. which
story shows the most imagination. C. whose D. what
have arrived at lunchtime but their flight was delayed. B. can C. must D. should man.
33.It is generally accepted that A. a; a B. a ;the
boy must learn to s tand up and flight like C. the ;the D. a;不填
34.William found it increasingly difficult to read, for his eyesight was beginning to A. disappear B . fall C. fail D. damage
35.——Artistic people can be very difficult sometimes. ——Well. you married one .
第 5 页 共 14 页
A. You name it should know
B. I’ve got it
C. I can’t agree more
第二节完形填空（20 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 40 分） 阅读下面短文，从短文后各题所给的四个选项（A、B、C 和 D）中，选出可以填入空 白处的最佳选项，并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
Twenty years later，the
could guess what the professor had in mind．He 45
himself，perhaps，as inviting his students to start an exciting invisible(无形的)to the 46
into all unknown world 47 ． the But 49
， which can be discovered only through scientific 48
seventeen-year-old girl could not accept or even to understand the world． And she 50
the invitation．She was just
that her firsthand experience could be the . He was taking away her only 53
51 ． The for knowing 54 ，” the
professor, however， that it was 52 said
and was providing her with no substitute(替代). “I remember feeling small and woman says，“and I did the only thing I could do．I 55 haven’t gone near science since．” 36．A. art 37．A. searched for 38．A. count 39．A. warning 40．A. ready 41．A. 1earned 42．A. lose 43. A. 1ecturer 44. A. described B. history B. looked at B. guess B. giving B. possible B. prepared B. trust B. scientist B. respected C. science C. got through C. report C. turning away C. correct C. taught C. sharpen C. speaker C. saw
the course that afternoon，and I
D. math D. marched into D. watch D. 1istening to D. difficult D. taken D. show D. woman D. served
第 6 页 共 14 页
45. A. voyage 46. A. professor 47. A. model 48. A. hear 49. A. suggesting 50. A. believed 51. A. growth 52. A. firm 53. A. task 54. A. cruel 55. A. dropped
B. movement B. eye B. senses B. make B. beginning B. doubted B. strength B. interesting B. tool B. proud B. started
C. change C. knowledge C. spirit C. present C. pretending C. proved C. faith C. wrong C. success C. frightened C. passed
D. rush D. light D. methods D. refuse D. waiting D. explained D. truth D. acceptable D. connection D. brave D. missed
第三部分：阅读理解（共 20 小题；每小题 3 分，满分 60 分） 第一节： （共 15 小题，每小题 3 分，满分 45 分） 阅读下列短文，从每题所给的四个选项（A、B、C 和 D）中，选出最佳选项，并在答 题卡上将该项涂黑。
All of this was about more than convenience. There existed a close relationship between families and their milkmen. Mr. Basille even had a key to our house, for those times when it was so cold outside that we put the box indoors, so that the milk wouldn't freeze. And I remember Mr. Basille from time to time taking a break at our kitchen table, having a cup of tea a nd telling stories about his delivery.
第 7 页 共 14 页
There is sadly no home milk delivery today. Big companies allowed the production of cheaper milk thus making it difficult for milkmen to compete (竞争). Besides, milk is for sale everywhere, and it may just not have been practiced to have a delivery service. Recently, an old milk box in the countryside I saw brought back my childhood memories. 1 took it home and planted it on the back porch (门廊). Every so often my son's friends will ask what it is. So I start telling stories of my boyhood, and of the milkman who brought us friendship along with his milk. 56. Mr. Basille gave the boy a quarter out of his coin changer A. to show his magical power B. to pay for the delivery C. to satisfy his curiosity D. to please his mother .
57. What can be inferred from the fact that the milkman had the key to the boy's house? A. He wanted to have tea there. B. He was a respectable person. C. He was treated as a family member. D. He was fully trusted by the family.
58. Why does home milk delivery no longer exist? A. Nobody wants to be a milkman now. B. It has been driven out of the market. C. Its service is getting poor. D. It is forbidden by law.
59. Why did the author bring back home an old milk box? A. He missed the good old days. B. He wanted to tell interesting stories. C. He needed it for his milk bottles. D. He planted flowers in it. B While small may be beautiful，tall is just plain uncomfortable it seems，particularly when it comes to staying in hotels and eating in restaurants. The Tall Persons Club Great Britain(TPCGB )，which was formed six months ago to campaign(发起运动)for the needs of the tall．has turned its attention to hotels and restaurants Beds that are too small，shower heads that are too low ,and restaurant tables with hardly any leg-room all make life difficult for those of above average height it says. But it is not just the extra-tail whose needs are not being met. The average height of the population has been increasing yet the standard size of beds，doorways，and chairs has remained unchanged “The bedding industry says a bed should be six inches larger than the person using it ,so even a king-size bed at 6'6"(6feet and 6 inches) is falling short for 25％of men，while the standard 6'3" bed caters for(满足需要)less than half of the male(男性)population，"said TPCGB president Phil Heinricy ,"Seven-foot beds would work fine." Similarly ,restaurant tables can cause no end of problems Small tables，which mean the
第 8 页 共 14 页
long-legged ha ve to sit a foot or so away from them are enough to make tall customers go elsewhere Some have already taken note，however At Queens Moat Houses’Caledonian Hotel in Edinburgh．6'6" beds are now put in as standard after requests for longer beds from taller visitors,particularly Americans. 60. What is the purpose of the TPCGB campaign? A. To provide better services C. To draw public attention to the needs of the tall D. To attract more people to become its members B. To rebuild hotels and restaurants 61. Which of the following might be a bed of proper length according to Phil Heirtricy? A .7 ' 2 ' ' B. 7 ' C. 6 ' 6 ' ' D .6 ' 3 ' ' 62. What may happen to restaurants with small tables? A .They may lose some customers B. They may start businesses elsewhere C .They have to find easy chairs to match the tables D .They have to provide enough space for the long—legged 63. What change has already been made in a hotel in Edinburgh? A .Tall people pay more for larger beds B. 6 ' 6 ' ' beds have taken the place of 6 ' 3 ' ' beds C. Special rooms are kept for Americans D. Guest rooms are standardized C Cassandra Feeley finds it hard to manage on her husband’s income. So this year she did something more than a hobby: She planted vegetables in her yard. For her first garden, Ms. Feeley has put in 15 tomato plants, and five rows of a variety of vegetables. The family’s old farm house has become a chicken house, its residents arriving next month. Last year, Ms. Rita Gartin kept a small garden. This year she has made it much larger because, she said, “ The cost of everything is going up and I was looking to lose a few pounds, too; so it’s a win-win situation all around .” They are among the growing number of Americans who, driven by higher living costs and a falling economy (经济), have taken up vegetables gardening for the first time. Others have increased the size of their existing gardens. Seed companies and garden shops say not since the 1970s has there been such an increase in interest in growing food at home. Now many gardens across the country have been sold out for several months. In Austin, Tex, some of the gardens have a three-year waiting list. George C. Ball Jr., owner of a company, said sales of vegetables seeds and plants are up by 40% over last year , double the average growth of the last f ive years. Mr. Ball argues that some of the reasons have been building for the last few years. The big one is the striking rise in the cost of food like bread and milk, together with the increases in the price of fruits and vegetables. Food prices have increased because of higher oil prices. People are now driving less, taking fewer vacations, so there is more time to garden. 64. What does the word “ residents” in Paragraph 1 probably refer to ?. A. chickens B. tomatoes C. gardens D. people 65. Why is vegetable gardening becoming increasingly popular? A. More Americans are doing it for fun C. There ’s a growing need for fruits. B. The price of oil is lower than before D. The cost of living is on the rise
第 9 页 共 14 页
66. Which of the following might be the best title for the text? A. Family Food Planning C. Banking on Gardening B. A Belt-tightening Move D. Gardening as a Hobby D Wanted ,Someone for a Kiss We’re looking for producers to join us on the sound of London Kiss 100 FM. You’ll work on the station’s music programmes .Music production experience in radio is necessary ,along with rich knowledge of modern dance music. Please apply in writing to Producer Vacancies, Kiss 100. Father Christmas We’re looking for a very special person, preferably over 40 ,to fill our Father Christmas suit. Working days: Every Saturday from November 24 to December 15 and every day from December 17 to December 24 except Sundays, 10:30-16:oo. Excellent pay. Please contact(联系) the Enterprise Shopping Centre, Station Parade, Eastbourne. Accountants Assistant When you join the team in our Revenue Administration Unit, you will be providing assistance within all parts of the Revenue Division, dealing with post and other general duties. If you are educated to GCSE grade C level we would like to talk to you .This position is equally suitable for a school leaver or for somebody who has office experience. Wealden District Council Software Trainer If you are aged 24-45 and have experience in teaching and training, you could be the person we are looking for. You should be good at the computer and have some experience in programme writing. You will be allowed to make your own decisions, and to design courses as well as present them. Pay upwards of ￡15,000 for the right person. Please apply by sending your CV(简历) to MrsR. Oglivie, Palmlace limited.
第二节 （共 5 小题，每小题 3 分，满分 15 分）
第 10 页 共 14 页
根据短文内容， 从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。 选项中有两项为多余 选项. Money Matters Parents should help their children understand money. 1. The basic function of money Begin explaining the basic function of money by showing how people trade money for goods Or services. It is important to show your child how money is traded for the things he wants to have. If he wants to have a toy, give him the money and let him hand the money to the cashier(收银员). 72 When your child grows a bit older and understands the basic function of money, you 2. Money lessons Approach money lessons with openness and honesty. 73 If you must say no to a child’s request to spend money, explain, “ You have enough toy trucks for now.” Or, if the request is for many different things, say, “ You have to make a choice between this toy and that toy.” 3. 74 Begin at the grocery store. Pick out two similar brands of a product--- a name-brand butter and a generic (无商标产品)，for example. You can show your child how to make choices between different brands of a product so that you can save money. 75 If he chooses the chooses the cheaper brand, allow him to make another purchase with the money saved. Later, you may explain how the more expensive choice leaves less money for other purchases. A. Wise decisions B. The value of money C. Permit the child to choose between them. D. Tell your child why he can –or cannot --- have certain things. E. Ask yourself what things that cost money are most important to you F. Talk about how the money bought the thing after you leave the toy store. G. The best time to teach a child anything about money is when he shows an interest. 第二卷 第四部分：写作（共两节，满分 35 分） 第一节：短文改错（共 10 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 10 分） 假如英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文， 请你修改你同桌的以下作文， 文中共有 10 处语言错误，每句中最多有两处。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加，删除或修改。 增加：在缺词处加一个漏字符号（∧） ，并在其下面写出该加的词。 删除：把多余的词用斜线（\）划掉。 修改：在错的词下划一横线，并在该词下面写出修改后的词。 注意：1．每处错误及其修改均仅限一词； can start explaining more complex ways of using money. 71 So you may start talking about money when your child shows an interest in buying things, candy or toys, for example.
第 11 页 共 14 页
2．只允许修改 10 处，多者（从第 11 处起）不计分。 My summer travel started terribly. I was at the Shanghai Railway Station buy a Ticket to Hangzhou. I was going to visit a friend here and after that I would go to Xiamen for long holiday. I bought my ticket but turned around to pick up my bag from the floor and then I realized that someone had stolen it. Luckily I had all my Money on my pocket, but the only clothes I had was those I had on. It felt very strange to travel without any luggages. When I finally arrived at my friend he lent to me lots of clothes. I feel very happy that I could change my clothes at last. 第二节：书面表达（满分 25 分） 假定你是李华，正在一所英国学校学习暑期课程，遇到一些困难，希望得到学校辅导中 心(Learning Center)的帮助。根据学校规定，你需书面预约，请按下列要点写一封信： 1．本人简介： 2．求助内容； 3．约定时间； 4. 你的联系方式(Email：lihua@1236 com；Phone：12345678)。 注意：1 词数 l00 左右； 2 可以适当增加细节，以使行文连贯； 3 结束语已为你写好。 Dear Sir/Madam,
Look forward to your reply. Yours，
第 12 页 共 14 页
V: (1)短文改错： My summer travel started terribly. I was at the Shanghai Railway Station buy a buying Ticket to Hangzhou. I was going to visit a friend here and after that I would go to there Xiamen for Λlong holiday. I bought my ticket but turned around to pick up my bag
第 13 页 共 14 页
from the floor and then I realized that someone had stolen it. Luckily I had all my Money on my pocket, but the only clothes I had was those I had on. It felt very strange In were
to travel without any luggages. When I finally arrived at my friend he lent to me luggage friend’ s
lots of clothes. I feel very happy that I could change my clothes at last. felt
you. You may email or phone me. Here are my email address and phone number: lihua @ 1236,cinl 12345678. Look forward to your reply. Yours，
第 14 页 共 14 页